- CONSENT TO PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Prep Junior operates procedures enabling users to click the ‘consent’ button on the Company’s processing of Personal Information. The user is deemed to have consented to the processing of his/her personal information upon clicking the ‘consent’ button. If the user does not consent to the processing of Personal Information, he/she may be restricted from using any part of the Prep Junior.
- COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION; METHOD OF COLLECTION
- Prep Junior is provided with information required to provide services for users’ use of mobile application services as follows.
o Scope of personal information that may be collected during the use of services and business operation
- Initial service device identification number(device ID or IMEI), region format
- Information on the user’s status (account name)
- Device information(model, device type, OS version)
- Photograph, cookie, date of visit
- (Instagram/Facebook-linked service) Instagram/Facebook ID
o Method of collection
- collection of information generated via log-analysis programs and by cookies
- collection via smartphone applications
- voluntary supply from users upon account creation or subscription to newsletter
3.1 Location information
The Company does not collect, store or use information with which an individual’s location can be identified. However, certain advertisement banners operated by third parties (in future), may collect, without storage, via location-recognition advertisements of advertising-service providers as such third parties, and temporarily use, location information with a device’s sensor data, etc. that may provide actual location information (including GPS signals from mobile devices) or information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and base stations. Please note that such use of location information is unrelated to the Company.
The Company does not collect sensitive personal information that may infringe users’ basic human rights or use for any purpose other than that notified in advance to users, or divulge to third parties, personal information provided by them.
3.2 The user shall be solely liable for losses or problems suffered by him/her due to personal information he/she voluntarily disclosed. The user is advised to recognize that personal information made public can be collected and used, without his/her permission, by another person, and that he/she may suffer unwanted damage caused thereby.
3.3 The Company may access and use information within the customer’s mobile communication device as follows for its mobile application services. The Company explains, and obtains consent to, access to required items upon the installation, or first execution, of a mobile application, and obtains separate consent to access to optional items upon the first use of such mobile application. The method of obtaining consent to access to optional items may vary depending on the OS version, however, there is no restriction on the use of basic services by a member refusing to give consent.
|Required or Optional||Item||Purpose|
|Required||Device and application record right||Examination of application status (version)|
|Required||Communication record, WIFI connection information||Optimis ation of application use, examination of network connection upon initial execution|
|Optional||Photograph/media/file||Storage or loading of photograph, video or contents|
* The user may use basic services without giving consent to access to optional items.
- PURPOSE OF COLLECTION/USER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The purpose of the Company’s collection of personal information is to identify users and confirm their intention of using Prep Junior to provide them with optimised services. Prep Junior collects personal information for the following purposes to a minimum extent necessary to provide various services, including e-commerce services, tailored for users’ characters and preferences and to resolve problems arising from users’ use of the Prep Junior.
- All users’ information on the payer and receiver provided by such a user is not used for any purpose other than that for payment and delivery.
- The Company may collect and use the following behavioural information in order to provide optimised services and benefits, such as online customised advertisements, by using user’s behavioural information such as the user’s visit history, collected when the user uses Prep Junior.
|Items of behavioral information collected|| – User’s other behavioral information regarding the use of website/application
– User’s completion of game levels, retention and overall engagement
|Methods of collection||– Automatic collection through user’s visit and use of the website or application- Collecting user’s behavioural information by installing Facebook or Instagram’s pixels or SDK
– Other methods that are permitted by law or guidelines
|Purpose of collection||– To utilise user’s behavioral information for new product development and service reform- To analyse game performance|
|Period of retention/use|
|Exercise of control by users||– Web browser : Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari- Smartphone: iPhone, Android|
|Remedies for users||Please refer to Point 15 below.|
- PROVISION/SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Prep Junior do not use for any purpose other than services provided by Prep Junior, or provide to a third party without the user’s consent, personal information on the user except information disclosed via the service screen; provided, however, that the foregoing shall not apply to the following:
- If there are extraordinary provisions in the applicable Act;
- If necessary for the settlement of charges for the provision of services;
- If necessary for statistics, academic research or market survey with the information provided with which a specified individual cannot be identified;
- If users give prior consent to disclosure;
- If demanded by investigation authorities for investigation purposes under statutory procedures; or
- If legal measures are taken against a person who uses the Prep Junior Services which causes psychological or physical damage to others
- Prep Junior may provide third parties including its partners with personal information or share it with them to provide users with better services. If personal information is provided or shared, prior notice of the identity of partners, etc., items of personal information to be provided or shared, reasons for the provision or sharing and the period and method of the protection/management thereof shall be given to each user to obtain his/her consent thereto. If the user refuses to consent to the provision or sharing of his/her personal information, it shall not be provided to, or shared with, the partners, etc. Furthermore, after giving his/her consent to the provision of personal information, the user may withdraw such consent anytime.
- ENTRUSTMENT OF PROCESSING OF COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Company may entrust an outsourcing company with the collection, handling, management, etc. of personal information on users to provide its services and shall ensure that personal information is managed safely under relevant laws when the entrustment agreement is concluded.
- PERIOD OF RETENTION/USE, AND DESTRUCTION, OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company processes/retains personal information within the period of retention/use thereof under the law or such period to which consent is obtained when such information is collected.
The Company destroys personal information on users immediately after the purpose of the collection or provision thereof is achieved.
- OPERATION/UTILISATION OF COOKIES
- Cookies are widely used to help websites and services operate and function more efficiently and to provide information about your experience when using or interacting with our websites, products, services and advertisements. Some cookies only last for the duration of the web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies may last longer than your web session, including after you exit your browser, remembering you when you return to our website. There are two types of cookies used on our website.
- User (Session) Cookies
These cookies store authentication data and are limited to the /wp-admin/ screen. After you are logged in a “wordpress_logged_in[hash] cookie is set. By default, these cookies are saved for 15 days. All the personal information is stored as hashed or encrypted data.
As visitors do not actively log into Prep Junior website, the session cookies are hardly used. They would only be used by administrators making updates to the site.
- Comment Cookies
These cookies are set when a visitor comments on a post. Here are the three cookies that are set:
These cookies are helpful in that the visitor does not have to type in their information each time they want to leave a comment. Commenter cookies expire just under a year after they are set.
- MATTERS ON TECHNICAL AND MANAGERIAL MEASURES FOR PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Prep Junior recognise the importance of the protection of users’ personal information and, for such purpose, limits its employees handling personal information to a minimum. The Company regularly examines matters to be implemented hereunder and whether they are implemented by relevant employees, and if there is any breach thereof, procures such breach is cured and other measures required or for improvement are taken.
- MATTERS ABOUT PROTECTION OF INFORMATION ON CHILDREN
- Information on children’s name (initials or nickname), age and school are collected. Any request for inspection, correction, deletion, etc. shall be made to the Application & Project Team division.
- Any personally identifiable information or device information will not be sent to any third parties.
- TRANSMISSION OF ADVERTISING INFORMATION
- The Company shall not transmit advertising information for profit to an user without his/her prior consent. The member may withdraw his/her consent to the transmission of advertising information for profit at any time.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND AGGREGATE DATA SHARING
- Prep Junior website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website or services, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
- Aggregated data from the use of Prep Junior will be shared with relevant third parties such as our project partners for reporting purposes.
- Automatic Decision-Making, including Profiling
- The Company does not make any decision on the use of algorithm or profiling that may have material effects on its customers.
- Obligation of Notification
- Division, Name and Contact Information Manager
The Company operates the following division-in-charge and manager responsible for the protection of personal information to protect users’ personal information and handle complaints and questions on personal information.
|Division-in-charge||Application & Project Team|
The user is advised to contact the following agencies if he/she intends to report, or needs advice on, a violation of privacy.
- NOTIFICATIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Prep Junior may send email notifications from time to time. You may not opt out of receiving certain service-related notifications that are:
o necessary elements of your transactions on the Website and any product or service of Prep Junior’s, such as confirmations of particular actions you have taken;
o are required for legal or security purposes; or
o meant to inform you of changes to Website policies or Prep Junior’s operations, products, or services.
- You may, through written notice to Prep Junior, opt out of other service-related notifications at any time, including:
o information updates issued by Prep Junior;
o user surveys or other requests for user feedback; or
o marketing offers from Prep Junior or that Prep Junior sends on behalf of the companies featured on the Website.
- TRANSFER, STORAGE, & RETENTION OF INFORMATION
- Prep Junior will retain all information collected for as long as you continue to use the Website or Prep Junior’s services. If you are registered with a Prep Junior account, Prep Junior will retain the information, including personal data, collected during your registration for as long as reasonably necessary for any business or legal purpose.
- Prep Junior may record, and/or monitor any communication(s) (including telephone calls or other electronic communications) between you and Prep Junior. Prep Junior may do so in order to resolve queries in the future and/or for the purpose of ensuring security, staff training and complying with its legal and/or regulatory responsibilities.
- All of the Content is the property of our licensed by Prep Junior, its related corporations, and/or third parties with whom it does business, and is protected by the relevant intellectual property laws of Singapore
- You may not reproduce, republish, copy, display, broadcast, hyperlink, mirror, frame, transfer, transmit, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use the Content in any manner or by any means unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission by Prep Junior to do so.
- Permission will be granted to you to download, print or use the Content, and to create links to the Content for personal, non-commercial purposes, provided that you do not modify the Content and that you do not attempt to revise, remove, or appropriate all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Content.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to ask Prep Junior not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Prep Junior will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if it intends to use your data for such purposes or if it intends to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing through written notice to Prep Junior at [email protected] . The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of its partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that Prep Junior does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- You may choose to stop receiving or change the frequency of email, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications. You can update and correct your personal information anytime by sending Prep Junior a message via Contact Us within the Website, or by contacting Prep Junior via email at [email protected].
- Matters on Installation, Operation, and Rejection of Automatic Collection Instruments of Personal Information When a user implements services of Prep Junior, the Company automatically collects a device identification number (a device ID or IMEI) in order to create account information. In the event that a user refuses to a device identification being automatically collected, the user may not use the services of the Prep Junior.
- How to contact us
- Please contact us if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to [email protected].